Cyrax vs Kabal Cyrax vs Kabal

insane

So good! i voted 5 you rock dude but who won? Also, I have M.K. and when I saw kabal running back and forth, I noticed you had the speed blurs backwards, I think that its longer the faster he is. also that end part was insane. I loved it great work.

Yeury responds:

thanks a lot sandypaw! you are right about that speedy thing but i'm too lazy to go back and fix it! ;)

Sasuke, invincible fag! Sasuke, invincible fag!

Ehh

I rated a 4 because its true

Link50000 responds:

Cheers :D

Genesis-When Adam Met Eve Genesis-When Adam Met Eve

owch

not very good... >.> great try i'd like to see more from you!

ASD ASD

hmm

I saw this exact same game submitted by you a few months ago.. never the less 3/5...

helang7 responds:

Lol, yeah

-:FiRE 2:- -:FiRE 2:-

OOOO sorry

ooo sorry when they get on top of you no kill =( 10/10 anyways xD

Kill all Clay Kill all Clay

Nice

It was fun i liked it i really like clay games... =) 5/5 because everyone is noob rating you =(

man the cannons! man the cannons!

I LOVED IT!!!! GREAT JOB MAN ROCK ON!!!!

THIS IS INS@NE IF I CAN GET PERMISSION I WILL MAKE AN AMV OF IT FOR YOU I THINK YOU ARE MAKING THE MUSIC WORLD BETTER WITH THIS AWESOME SONG GET A LITTLE PRACTICE AND SOME WORDS AND IT WILL BE UP THERE IN THE CLOUDS WITH OTHER FAMOUS ARTISTS. thank you for treating my ears to the masterpiece. its not emo at all... and its not heavy metal its a little heavier than rock heavy metal has annoying emos yelling in your ears >.>

Mrbungl3 responds:

haha.. i didnt know anyone would like it.. You have my permission do do whatever you want with it:)
Thanks for the review man.. really!